Monday, August 26, 2013

Om Nama Shivaya - Pencil Sketch

I am still struggling to get the realism, while drawing face, so mostly I never try sketching portraits. But this time I came across a wonderful drawing using white color pencil on a black medium, not sure it could be chalk also. I was really impressed by that drawing, and had in mind to replicate the same using pencil. And the day came, when I had to gift my friend, who is devotee of Lord Shiva, thought what special I can gift and sketched this.

The original picture I used did not have face, so it was easy for me to replicate the complete drawing without face. Everyone asks me to complete the sketch with face, but I dont want to lose the charm putting in my own creativity :)

4 comments:

  1. It's really excellent, fabulous, awesome, superb and there's nothing to say.
    Keep drawing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome creativity dnt go on others view and opinion ur sketches r grt pls follow ur heart:) peace:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it.. actually i was searching for a pencil drawing of lord Shiva and i came across this. it is really good and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you left it incomplete. but for an art work sometimes imperfections are the beauty.

    ReplyDelete