Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dancing with Fish - Pencil Drawing

Last Month happened to visit an aquarium exhibition and was impressed with the collection they had. The movement of those fishes looked like they dancing all the time in water. So I decided to bring those dance movements in paper and pencil very quickly. I tried lot of movements of those fishes in various angles and found these to be well done. Posting them for your comments, please do give your credits and critics which drives me more to explore various forms of drawing.

All five sketches were drawn using HB, I didnt use any dark shade pencils, so as not to deviate from those transparent fins. Actually these would be great if drawn using a oil brush in golden orange color, somehow I did not try my hands on colors yet, very soon I may try exploring colors. Wish me luck friends :)

4 comments: